Frank Coombes and Coombes Corporate Finance have led a number of fund raising assignments. These assignments include the following:
- Raised Stg£50m in debt and equity finance on behalf of an Irish Organisation to fund an acquisition in the UK.
- Raised early stage equity finance for an early stage bio-energy company.
- Raining funds for wind farm projects in Ireland & Canada
- Led the identification and investment of a Joint Venture partner in an Irish hazardous waste company.
- Secured debt funding for the expansion of an Irish company in the motor sector.
- Raised fund for an early stage Telecom company
- Raised debt finance for an Irish Environmental Company to complete acquisitions.
- Led the refinancing and raising acquisition finance for a leading Nursing Home Group
To read a case study please press here.