Maximising Shareholders Value at Exit
Selling any company regardless of size is a daunting task. It is for many a once in a lifetime event in particular for owner-managers of small to medium sized businesses. The process can be a timing consuming and emotional process. The key to success is having experienced advisors on your side.
Coombes Corporate Finance can assist those selling their business by giving a sound understanding of the process involved while assisting and guiding the seller through all the steps of the sale process. I will work closely with you to maximise the consideration for your business.
In your transaction it is important both to understand the process involved and to make sure that you are working with a team of advisers who will ensure that you get the best price for your business and the right outcome for you personally.
Corporate Finance services includes:
- Understanding your objectives and exploring all the options available to you;
- Creating a realistic business valuation;
- Advising on a disposal process strategy;
- Grooming the business for sale, to maximise the sale price;
- Drafting an information memorandum or sales document;
- Identifying and approaching potential purchasers locally as well as internationally in a discrete and targeted manner;
- Running a tightly controlled sale process – leading negotiations with potential interested parties to maximise competitive tension and value;
- Assessing offers received taking all agreed criteria into account;
- Hosting a data room and managing the due diligence; and
- Managing the deal to a successful completion.
Selling your business and realising shareholder value requires careful and professional management to achieve your exit objectives. I will provide the expertise and experience to maximise your objectives.
Would you like an initial free confidential consultation with no strings attached?